Chicago Police Board selects new hearing officer
The city of Chicago Police Board met Thursday to designate Jeffrey Cummings as the board's new hearing officer.
Here's the meeting's agenda, as provided by the city:
Notice and Agenda for the July 21 Police Board Meeting
July 18, 2016
July 21, 2016
The next regular meeting of the Police Board is scheduled for Thursday, July 21, 2016. The public portion of this meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Multi-Purpose Room at Chicago Public Safety Headquarters, 3510 South Michigan Avenue. The agenda for the public portion of the meeting is as follows: 1. Approval of the minutes of previous public meetings
2. Next regular public meeting of the Police Board: Thursday, August 18, 2016, at 7:30p.m.
3. Disciplinary actions
4. Designation of Jeffrey I. Cummings as a Hearing Officer
5. Orders issued by the Superintendent of Police during the previous month
6. Report of the Superintendent of Police
7. Report of the Chief Administrator of the Independent Police Review Authority
8. Questions and comments from the public (see the Policy Regarding the Attendance of and Participation by the Public at Board Meetings)Immediately prior to the public portion of the meeting the Board is scheduled to meet in executive session. The executive session is closed to the public pursuant to Sections 2(c)(1), (3), (4), and (11) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act. The agenda for the closed portion of the meeting is as follows:1. Disciplinary matters before the Police Board
Organizations in this Story