Chicago finance committee members discuss redevelopment project
The city of Chicago Committee on Finance met Nov. 22 to discuss a redevelopment project.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the committee:
A standing committee of the Chicago City Council, the finance committee focuses on legislative matters relating to the city’s finances, workers’ compensation claims, police and fire claims, other claims against the city and other administrative matters.
COMMITTEE ON FINANCE
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBER
Pursuant to a Notice filed November 17,2016, the Committee on Finance will hold a subject-matter-only hearing to discuss the CTA Red and Purple Modernization Phase One Project.
Matters to be included in this discussion are as follows
1. Amending the Devon/Sheridan TIF Plan and Area
2. Amending the Bryn Mawr/Broadway TIF Plan and Area
3. Designating a Transit Facility Improvement Area
4. Approving a Redevelopment Plan for the Red and Purple Modernization (RPM) Phase One Project Redevelopment Project Area
5. Designating the Redevelopment Plan for the Red and Purple Modernizatio-n (RPM) Phase One Project Redevelopment Project Area as a Redevelopment Project Area Pursuant to the TIF Act
6. Adopting Tax Increment Financing for the Red and Purple Modernization (RPM) Phase One Project Redevelopment Project Area
7. Authorizing the Execution of a Redevelopment Agreemenllntergovernmental Agreement with the CTA regarding TIF funding
Organizations in this Story
121 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL - 60602