Chicago City Council hears reports from mayor
The city of Chicago City Council met Nov. 1 to hear reports from the mayor.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the council:
The Chicago City Council is the legislative body of the city. It usually meets once every month to vote on all proposed loans, grants, bond issues, land acquisitions and sales, zoning changes, traffic control issues, mayoral appointees, and other financial appropriations
CHICAGO CITY COUNCIL
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
at 10:00 A.M.
Council Chamber, Second Floor
City Hall, 121 N. LaSalle St.
Chicago, IL 60602
1. Call to order by the Mayor
2. Call of the roll
3. Determination of Quorum
4. Pledge of Allegiance
6. Reports and Communications from the Mayor
7. Communications from the City Clerk
8. Reports of Standing Committees*
9. Reports of Special Committees*
10. Agreed Calendar
11. Presentation of petitions, communication, resolutions, orders and ordinances introduced by Aldermen
12. Correction and approval of the Journal of the Proceedings of the last preceding meeting or meetings
13. Unfinished Business
14. Miscellaneous Business
15. Ordinance setting the next regular meeting
16. Roll call on omnibus
17. Public Hearing on 2017 City Budget
*The committee agendas/reports posted on the Chicago City Council Calendar list the items that may be called for a vote at the City Council meeting and are considered to be part of the City Council meeting agenda.