City of Chicago Police Board met May 18
City of Chicago Police Board met May 18.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
1. Approval of the minutes of the previous public meeting
2. Next regular public meeting of the Police Board: Thursday, June 15,
2017, at 7:30 p.m.
3. September public meeting re-scheduled for Monday, September 18
4. Disciplinary actions
5. Orders issued by the Superintendent of Police during the previous
6. Report of the Superintendent of Police
7. Questions and comments from the public (see the Policy Regarding the
Attendance of and Participation by the Public at Board Meetings)
Note: Video or audio recording of the proceedings is permitted as long as the act of recording does not interfere with or disrupt the meeting.
Organizations in this Story
121 N LaSalle St
Chicago, IL - 60602