The Chicago Police Board met Thursday to receive the superintendent's report. | File photo
The Chicago Police Board met Thursday to receive the superintendent's report.
Here's the meeting's agenda, as provided by the city:
Notice and Agenda for the August 18 Police Board Meeting
August 16, 2016
August 18, 2016
The next regular meeting of the Police Board is scheduled for Thursday, August 18, 2016. The public portion of this meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. in the Multi-Purpose Room at Chicago Public Safety Headquarters, 3510 South Michigan Avenue. The agenda for the public portion of the meeting is as follows:
1. Approval of the minutes of previous public meetings
2. Next regular public meeting of the Police Board: Thursday, September 15, 2016, at 7:30 p.m.
3. Disciplinary actions
4. Orders issued by the Superintendent of Police during the previous month
5. Report of the Superintendent of Police
6. Questions and comments from the public (see the Policy Regarding the Attendance of and Participation by the Public at Board Meetings)
Immediately prior to the public portion of the meeting the Board is scheduled to meet in executive session. The executive session is closed to the public pursuant to Sections 2(c)(1), (3), (4), and (11) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act. The agenda for the closed portion of the meeting is as follows:
1. Disciplinary matters before the Police Board