Winnetka Design Review Board/Sign Board Board of Appeals conducts hearing on townhouse exterior renovations
Winnetka Design Review Board/Sign Board of Appeals met Thursday, March 16.
The DRB consists of seven Winnetka residents appointed by the Village President with the advice and consent of the Village Trustees, with one member designated to serve as chairperson. Members of the Design Review Board serve for terms of five years, which are staggered to assure the Board’s continuity. The Design Review Board also serves as the Sign Board of Appeals. Although residency is the only defined qualification for serving on the DRB, members of the DRB are generally appointed on the basis of expertise and/or involvement in the fields of architecture, landscape design, real estate and commerce.
Here is the agenda as provided by Winnetka:
Winnetka Design Review Board /Sign Board of Appeals
March 16, 2017- 7:00 pm
The Winnetka Design Review Board will hold a regular meeting on Thursday, March 16, 2017 in the Council Chambers of Winnetka Village Hall, 510 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois, at 7:00 pm
1. Adoption of January 31, 2017 meeting minutes;
2. Zoning Case #17-04 (275 Fairview – Greeley School) - Comment to Village Council regarding Special Use Permit application for new playground equipment;
3. Zoning Case #17-05 (1110 Chatfield – Hubbard Woods School) - Comment to Village Council regarding Special Use Permit application for playground expansion and relocation;
4. 715 Elm Street – Dr. Czarkowski – Consideration of Certificate of Appropriateness for storefront alterations;
5. 940 Green Bay Road - Graeter’s Ice Cream –Consideration of sign code variation to permit awning copy on side panel;
6. 62 Green Bay Road - Northern Trust Bank – Consideration of Certificate of Appropriateness for reface of existing signs;
7. 586 Lincoln Avenue – Hoffman Commercial Real Estate (continued from previous meeting) - Consideration of Certificate of Appropriateness for proposed wall signs;
8. 549-561 Lincoln&745-749 Elm St. – Hoffmann Commercial Real Estate – Consideration of Certificate of Appropriateness for new awnings, new exterior paint scheme and sign lighting;
9. 501-507 Chestnut Street – Hoffmann Commercial Real Estate – Consideration of Certificate of Appropriateness for new awnings, new exterior paint scheme;
10. 684 Oak Street - Willow Wood Preschool – Consideration of Certificate of Appropriateness for proposed replacement playground equipment
11. 700-708 Green Bay & 726-38 Green Bay Rd – Consideration of Certificate of Appropriateness for townhome exterior renovations
NOTE: Public comment is permitted on all agenda items, and may be provided in person at the meeting, or submitted in writing prior to the meeting.
Organizations in this Story
510 Green Bay Road
Winnetka, IL - 60093