Chicago City Council reviews mayor's reports
The Chicago City Council met Oct. 5 to review the mayor's reports.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the council:
CHICAGO CITY COUNCIL
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
at 10:00 A.M.
Council Chamber, Second Floor
City Hall, 121 N. LaSalle St.
Chicago, IL 60602
1. Call to order by the Mayor
2. Call of the roll
3. Determination of Quorum
4. Pledge of Allegiance
6. Reports and Communications from the Mayor
7. Communications from the City Clerk
8. Reports of Standing Committees*
9. Reports of Special Committees*
10. Agreed Calendar
11. Presentation of petitions, communication, resolutions, orders and
ordinances introduced by Aldermen
12. Correction and approval of the Journal of the Proceedings of the last
preceding meeting or meetings
13. Unfinished Business
14. Miscellaneous Business
15. Ordinance setting the next regular meeting
16. Roll call on omnibus
*The committee agendas/reports posted on the Chicago City Council Calendar list the items that may be called for a
vote at the City Council meeting and are considered to be part of the City Council meeting agenda.