Crystal Lake City Council moves consideration of Copley Annexation Agreement to Jan. 17 meeting
Crystal Lake City Council met Tuesday, Jan. 3.
Here is the agenda as provided by Crystal Lake:
CITY OF CRYSTAL LAKE
City of Crystal Lake
100 West Woodstock Street, Crystal Lake, IL
City Council Chambers
January 3, 2017
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes – December 20, 2016 Regular City Council Meeting
5. Accounts Payable
6. Public Presentation
The public is invited to make an issue oriented comment on any matter of public concern not otherwise on the agenda. The public comment may be no longer than 5 minutes in duration. Interrogation of the City staff, Mayor or City Council will not be allowed at this time, nor will any comment from the Council. Personal invectives against City staff or elected officials are not permitted.
7. Mayor's Report
8. City Council Reports
9. Consent Agenda
a. Copley Annexation Agreement reconsideration - request to be continued to the January 17, 2017 regular City Council meeting.
b. Resolution authorizing a sign to be placed along the City rights-of-way recognizing Prairie Ridge High School’s Varsity Football Team’s 6a State Championship win.
c. Referral of a text amendment to the Unified Development Ordinance related to the formula for calculating Impact Fees for development to the Planning and Zoning Commission.
d. Foreign Fire Insurance Tax Board City Code Amendment.
10. Crystal Lake Hotel Partners, 400 Tag Way-Stayridge Suites Special Use Permit Extension.
11. Space Management, 6905 Cog Circle - Annexation Public Hearing and approval of an Annexation Agreement, Rezoning to M-L PUD Manufacturing Limited Planned Unit Development upon Annexation; and Special Use Permits for mini warehouse self storage, two wireless communication towers, outdoor storage of materials, equipment and vehicles; and Variations for impervious surface coverage and fencing.
12. Library Expansion Advisory Referendum Question.
13. Repeal of Chapter 385, Article III; Transient Vendors.
14. Resolution authorizing the execution of a cooperative agreement with NASPO Value Point.
15. Council Inquiries and Requests.
16. Adjourn to Executive Session for the purpose of discussing matters of pending and probable litigation, the sale, purchase or lease of real property, collective bargaining, and personnel.
17. Reconvene to Regular Session.
If special assistance is needed in order to participate in a City of Crystal Lake public meeting, please contact Brad Mitchell, Assistant to the City Manager, at 815-459-2020, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting, if possible, to make arrangements.